Why Study in Australia?Australian Universities are widely known for their quality of the teaching and research. You'll learn from those teachers who are experts in their field and who can provide you with a sound understanding of your chosen field. You'll develop strong academic skills that can be applied to other areas and learn to think creatively and independently.
Australian institutions are educating more than 4,15,000 international students. For many, the most powerful is the reputation of quality and the diversity of Australia's education system.
Students are attracted by the country's natural and man-made wonders, the peaceful environment, the cosmopolitan cities, multicultural communities, work & study structure and relatively low cost life style. They enjoy the challenge and freedom of studying overseas and the status that comes from studying at educational institution which have a reputation for excellence.
Australia Universities and Colleges ?
1. Australian Catholic University [ACU]
2. Australian National University [ANU]
3. Bond University
4. Central Queensland University [CQU]
5. Charles Darwin University [CDU]
6. Charles Sturt University [CSU]
7. Charles Sturt University [CSU]
8. Deakin University [Deakin]
9. Edith Cowan University [ECU]
10. Flinders University [FLINDERS]
11.Griffith University [GRIFFITH]
12. James Cook University [JCU]
14. Macquarie University [MACQUARIE]
15. Monash University [MONASH]
16. Murdoch University [MURDOCH]
17. Queensland University of Technology [QUT]
18. RMIT University [RMIT]
19. Southern Cross University [SCU]
20. Swinburne University of Technology [SWINBURNE]
21. University of Adelaide [ADELAIDE]
22. University of Ballarat [BALLARAT]
23. University of Canberra [CANBERRA]
24. University of Melbourne [MELBOURNE]
25. University of New England [UNE]